Famous Quotes about Beer
- Abstainer: a weak person who yields to the temptation of denying himself a pleasure.
- Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
Capital Brewery, Middleton, WI
- People who drink light "beer" don't like the taste of it they just like
to pee a lot.
- Time is never wasted when you're wasted all the time.
- Without question, the greatest invention in the history of mankind is
beer. Oh, I grant you that the wheel was also a fine invention, but the
wheel does not go nearly as well with pizza.
- Not all chemicals are bad. Without chemicals such as hydrogen and
oxygen, for example, there would be no way to make water, a vital
ingredient in beer.
- If God had intended us to drink beer, He would have given us stomachs.
- Why is American beer served cold? So you can tell it from urine.
Deep Thought, Jack Hand
- If you ever reach total enlightenment while drinking beer, I bet it
makes beer shoot out your nose.
- An intelligent man is sometimes forced to be drunk to spend time with
his fools - For Whom the Bell Tolls
- You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline - it
helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons,
but at the very least you need a beer.
George Jean Nathan
- I drink to make other people interesting.
- When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
- I would kill everyone in this room for a drop of sweet beer.
- Give me a woman who loves beer and I will conquer the world.
- Work is the curse of the drinking classes.
- He was a wise man who invented beer.
- I'd rather have a bottle in front of me, than a frontal lobotomy.
- Reality is an illusion that occurs due to the lack of beer.
- Beauty lies in the hands of the beerholder
- Q. What Do Men And Beer Bottles Have In Common?
A. Both Are Empty From The Neck Up.
- Age and glasses of beer should never be counted
- Q: What has eight arms and an IQ of 60?
A: Four guys drinking beer and watching a football game!
- A woman drove me to drink and I didn't even have the decency to thank her.
- They who drink beer will think beer.
- -Sir, if you were my husband, I would poison your drink. - Lady Astor to Winston Churchill
-Madam, if you were my wife, I would drink it. -His reply